Golden Latte, Soap Bar WS
Minimum Order: Multiples of 10
This golden, unscented soap bar is full of anti-inflammatory ingredients including turmeric, chrysanthemum, shikakai, amla berry, castor oil, and neem oil. If you have sensitive skin, this is the bar for you! Triple up and use this bar on your face, hair and body if you please.
All bars are sulfate-free, palm-free, and cured for a minimum of 6 weeks. Each bar is hand crafted, therefore appearances may vary slightly. Formulas may be subject to change depending on what is available. Depending on stock, please allow soap bars 5-6 weeks to ship in case they need to be made fresh. If you require a custom amount or custom made soaps for your store, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for accommodation and adjustment in pricing.
How to use
Lather onto hands or using a sisal pouch and lather onto body. Rinse off completely.
Simply wet and lather the soap into your hands, and massage into scalp. You may need to lather a few times to cover all areas of your scalp. Rinse off completely. Follow with an apple cider vinegar rinse solution (1 part ACV : 3 parts water). Follow with conditioner.
Soap-based bar VS Shampoo bar?
What's the difference between using a soap-based bar and a shampoo bar for your hair?
It all comes down to personal preference. Some swear by soap-based shampoos and others may detest it. This is why we give you both options. If you're new to using soap-based shampoo, here are some things to consider:
- If you have hard water at home, opt for a shampoo bar rather than a soap-based shampoo.
- Your hair needs at least a few washes to get used to the new product, so if you've used it for the first time and your hair feels a little funny, that just means your hair is adjusting.
- Soap-based shampoo bars may not lather the same as shampoo. The lather will be more creamy and less dramatic. The dirtier your hair is, the less it will lather, which means you may need to cleanse twice.
- It is highly recommended to use an apple cider vinegar rinse after using a soap-based shampoo on your hair to help seal the cuticles, since soap-based shampoo has a higher pH than traditional shampoo (That being said, if your hair is highly porous and processed, opt for the Hibiscus Quinoa shampoo bar instead).
- Not sure if it's for you? Give it a try! If you hate it, use it on your body. Every soap bar has conditioning ingredients that benefit both the hair and body.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Provitamin B5, Acacia Concinna Fruit Powder, Chrysanthemum Indicum Flower Extract, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Powder, Titanium Dioxide.